You may become aware of a concern by:
- something a child says to you
- something another person says to you
- your own observations
If you are concerned:
Talk to the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) or Alternate DSL straight away.
Do not delay.
You can also refer your concern to Children and Young People’s Services via Customer First on 0808 800 4005
IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS FOR THE IMMEDIATE SAFETY OF A CHILD PLEASE DIAL 999
Everyone has a duty to refer on any Safeguarding concerns about a child, within or outside of school.
- Ms Creed (Headteacher, Designated Safeguarding Lead and Prevent Lead)
- Mr Adcock (Deputy Headteacher, Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Miss Batt/Miss Friend (Alternate Dseignated Safeguarding Lead)
- Ms Waddington (Pastoral Support, Alternate Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Miss Lane (SENCO, Designated Teacher for Children in Care (CiC), Alternate Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mrs Harvey (Business Manager, Alternate Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Miss Minter (Online Safety Lead, Alternate Designated Safeguarding Lead)
- Mrs Gasson (Named Governor for Safeguarding)